Our goal at Indeed is to help job seekers find the perfect job. For seven years, our focus has been providing the world’s best job search experience. Today we are excited to introduce Indeed Resume–fast, simple, free resume search.
We built Indeed Resume with the same goals as job search:
- Indeed Resume is an open resume search engine. Search is free, requiring no membership or fees.
- Job seekers come first. They have complete control over their privacy and contact information.
- Indeed Resume is for everyone. Search is simple and intuitive, making it the right tool for both small employers and Fortune 500 recruiters.
- Instant search and preview make common tasks extremely fast.
Employers can contact job seekers for free during beta.
Here are a few searches to help get you started:
- Looking for an Administrative Assistant or a CFO?
- Does your ideal candidate come from Google or IBM?
- Need someone with a Masters degree in New York?
- Want to hire a Military veteran from Iraq or Afghanistan?
We are excited to provide a whole new way to help job seekers find the perfect job, and look forward to providing the world’s best resume search experience.
For more information, view the Indeed Resume press release.
And of course, post your resume on Indeed today.